Job description / Role
Our client is a leading financial service provider across the region with a global footprint. They are expanding their team and are looking to hire an Office Manager for their office in Dubai.
Our client is a global financial services provider in the region, they have a small yet efficient team in Dubai and have launched the brand-new position of an Office Manager.
The responsibilities of the Office Manager include, but are not limited to
* Managing smooth day to day office operations,
* Providing complete administrative support to the team
* Incoming calls & walk-in visitors
* Travel itineraries, flight arrangements, hotel bookings
* Administrative and Business File maintenance
* Diary & meeting's schedule
* Purchase and maintenance of supplies for the office
* Document/license renewal of local governmental entities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance, and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for the Office Manager role
* Minimum 3-4 years of office management experience within the professional services industry
* UAE experience mandatory
* Candidate that is comfortable working with a small team and liaising with global offices on a regular basis
* Good English communication skills - French language skills would be a plus
* A well-rounded person who has a track record in teamwork and collaboration and can work independently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.