Job description / Role
Our Client a renowned leader in Abu Dhabi, UAE is looking for dynamic professionals to join their team. Detailed description about the job will be discussed in detail while facing Interview.
They are instrumental in making sure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, which means ensuring office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs. Office managers typically meet and greet visitors so being personable and well-presented is a must.
Location: Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirates
• Office manager/Admin must be adept at supervising admin activities in a fair, consistent manner.
• They must have the ability to motivate others, encouraging them to increase both productivity and work quality.
• Supervisory duties may also include hiring employees and resolving disputes or other issues that arise among employees.
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Medicals,Paid Holidays etc
• Preparing company letters and other office correspondence as per requirement.
• Overseeing general office operations and monitoring that internal processes are adhered, updating and maintaining policies as necessary.
• Suggesting ideas and innovative concepts to feed
• Supervising, mentoring and allocating tasks and assignments to junior administrative employees and monitoring their performance.
• Designing and maintaining filing systems and ensuring that it is always current and up to date.
• Safekeeping company’s legal documents including lease agreements and office documentation.
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
• Ensuring appropriate gifts are arranged for clients and staff on certain occasions.
• In charge of office and vehicle branding requirements.
• Monitoring expiry dates of company documents and registrations.
• Provide insight and innovation for the work place environment.
• Reviewing requisition supplies for managements approval.
• Overlooking inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level while anticipating requirements.
• Regular inventory of office items, machines and equipment, identifying current requirements in terms of equipment, electronics and machines, anticipating the required tools to enable employees to work more effectively.
• Arranging hotel bookings, flights, etc for team members on site.
• Guarantee compliance by ensuring that the office is equipped with the tools required by UAE law such as fire extinguishers, necessary permits, first aid kits, etc.
• Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, escalating to building maintenance when required.
PS - Thank you for applying to the position advertised. We appreciate your interest in the position.
We received several applications for this position, and the hiring process is a very competitive one.
We review applications for positions we are currently hiring and expect to schedule interviews if we have a matching position.
You can expect a call from us within 7 to 14 days if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process, otherwise, we anticipate the possibility of a suitable position becoming available during the next couple of months. Your resume will remain on our database, and we will contact you for an interview if a position does become available.
We know great talent has lots of choices when it comes to successful and rewarding career opportunities, so thank you for choosing us to help you find a job and good luck.
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|