Job description / Role
Tycoons Real Estate is looking for a well established office Manger professional, who will ensure smooth office operation activities related to property consultant, social media, HR, and responding to customers inquiries, while preparing summary reports to the internal team members & CEO.
- Ensure smooth office operations at all time, act as a gateway to external inquiries.
- Act as a quality assurance expert; ensure all transactions are adhering to DED/ RERA and related government permits /preparing Real Estate forms F, A, I, E, Trakheesi (DLD), RERA & CREM permits for property listing / selling / leasing.
- Manage issuing tenancy contracts (renewals/New) in coordination with the property consultants.
- Preparing receipts for NOC/Holding of cheques.
- Coordinate and process the agency registrations with developers.
- Coordinate between property consultants and landlords to arrange viewings.
- Constantly monitor CRM to ensure updated properties / leads.
- Coordinate the onboarding procedures with the HR Manager.
- Prepare presentations, reports, statistics, & status updates to the CEO.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working at a real estate brokerage firm managing office administration
- Excellent English Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- Excellent knowledge in Preparing documents for issuing Trakheesi (DLD), RERA & CREM permits for property listing
- Strong knowledge in Real Estate forms F, A, I
- Preferably knowledgeable in processing visa for new employees & manage all related expenses.
- Based in UAE
Wearing Masks at the office, with social distancing, and a PCR test every 1 month.
About the Company
We recognize that the current brokerage services and practices around Real Estate has lot of potential to improve it’s offering to the local and international clients. From quality of services, ability to add insights to transactions, faster response time, to genuine listing and pricing that matches the USP of each property.
Coming from Real Estate background, we recognize these opportunities as we are setting up a unique organization - Tycoons Real Estate.
As we headhunt for talent to be part of our success story, we believe that every member would be able to achieve their career aspiration as they grow with our organization.
We value our staff’s time and efforts, therefore, we focus on transactions that are associated with unique developments and luxury properties, while providing them with a positive working environment supported with the right tools and exposure for their listings.
The Kraft Heinz Company
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Irwin & Dow