Job description / Role
Migratio are looking for a super friendly Russian-speaking office manager to help with the day-to-day running of our headquarters in Business Bay.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and other office events. They should be comfortable answering inbound phone calls, distributing mail to employees and handling outgoing mail. They should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with office visitors and interview candidates.
• Coordinate and organize office activities
• Oversee stock of office supplies
• Greet visitors at the office
• Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
• Coordinate with maintenance workers when needed.
• Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong communication skills
• Strong ability to multitask
• Friendly and upbeat demeanor
• Fluent in English & Russian language.
About the Company
We are a specialist team of lawyers and business experts with one aim in mind: to provide industry-leading migration solutions for successful people. You might be frustrated by your global effective tax rate. You might feel geographically restricted. Or you simply might crave a better quality of life for you and your family. Whatever it is you desire, Migratio will have a solution.
Our team members have spent time in over 100 countries, looking for residency, citizenship and investment solutions for even the most demanding of clients. We specialise in immigration opportunities and tax optimisation strategies, whilst providing in-depth knowledge of all of our global locations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant - Russian Speaking /Jafza Experience
Executive Assistant to C-Suite (Professional Services)
Irwin & Dow