Job description / Role
A multinational Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting an Office Manager for their Dubai office.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, UAE Nationals with Family Book can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing all office administration duties.
- Handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Email Correspondence.
- Making travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Carrying out research and presenting findings on various areas.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Support senior stakeholders with meeting activities, including preparing agendas, recording minutes, room bookings, and transaction requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, UAE Nationals with Family Book can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree holder (Administration, Management, or equivalent).
- Minimum of 1-2 year's experience in a similar role. Preferably within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (face-to-face and over the phone).
- Accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in the management of diary and emails.
- High proficiency with the commonly used computer software and applications.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
The Eight Estate