Job description / Role
• Manages and oversees, a centralized Shared Services team where all or most of the service for applicable function is performed from centralized location.
• Develop and implement controls and procedures to ensure that tasks are done in an accurate timely manner.
• Establishes metrics and monitors departmental efficiency.
• Ensures that staff are kept up-to-date with changes to policies and procedures.
• Effectively communicates with Europe & America, ensuring that support from the SS is seamless.
• Managing day-to-day activities. Must lead the organization and provide development in short term and long term operations performed.
• Maintain operations by directing all activities which are performed daily, weekly and monthly.
• Interacting with functional leads / managers
• Review performance of the team members and responsible for conducting training or development opportunities for them
• Onboarding and Training new employees.
• Formulate and implement policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
• Analyze and evaluate business processes and recommend actions to streamline processes, improve operational efficiencies and identify opportunities for reducing operational costs
• Produce and analyze weekly / monthly KPI’s, dashboards and analytics to measure and improve performance
• Assist in recruitment and placement of required employees; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities.
• Establish work schedules. Supervise employees. Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the functional leads
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
• Reporting to: Multi Managements
• Other interactions: All Department
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: immediately
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM mONDAY - Friday
• Travel requirements: N/A
• Gross monthly base salary: 0
• Commission / Bonus: 0
• Other Benefits: 0
• MBA OR
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through relevant experience.
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum of 5 years of same field offshore office management
• Excellent verbal and written communication with levels of the organization including senior leadership.
• Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills – emotional intelligence.
• Mature judgement, negotiation and leadership skills.
• Sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
• Results oriented / team work / self-motivated.
• Age Range: 40+
• Nationality Preference: European
• Current Location: DUBAI
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.