Job description / Role
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The SAP Industries organization is responsible for industry go-to-market strategy and execution at SAP, which covers 25 industries globally, the SAP Industry Development of Solutions & Services Portfolio and Industry Partner Management.
SAP Industries organization serves every customer in On-Premise and cloud models (private, public, hybrid), for any business size, anywhere in the world thus enabling SAP's customers to approach their digital transformation through an industry lens.
The Industry Business Unit Oil & Gas supports SAP's go-to-market activities with oil & gas customers. These activities include customer and partner meetings, deal support, creation of customer-facing materials, maintaining a social media presence, maintaining internal and external web sites with oil& gas specific information, and enabling SAP internal groups and partners in their interaction with the industry. Our business challenge is to keep up with the current pace of innovation at SAP and make sure our customers understand and see value in SAP's S/4HANA cloud strategy.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES:
We're looking for a passionate, and driven enthusiast who is in the early years of their career and who wants to become an industry expert for one of the world's most valuable brands. This role affords the opportunity to engage with customers and help to solve unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud based products, solutions and services.
- Provide industry thought leadership (Establish inventory Points of View, Build industry assets, Amplify and represent SAP as industry evangelist)
- Design relevant industry innovations (Point of View on 3-5 year industry roadmaps, Collaborate with development and Line-of-Business product owners to define portfolio, create and publish industry roadmaps)
- Ensure customer early success and enable scale (Engage with high transformation potential accounts for growth, innovation and adoption, Incubate industry lighthouse customers, Direct GCO deal support, Field enablement, Strengthen partner ecosystem, GTM strategy to identify key growth levers)
- Keep customer for life (Foster new and maintain long-term, trusted relationships)
- Research new Oil & Gas industry trends and business models
- Capture new trends and customer requirements for the Oil and Gas industry
- Conduct market, customer, and competitor profiling and analyses
- Support GTM initiatives around oil & gas topics resulting in increased pipeline, revenue, and elevation of SAP's leadership position
- Contribute to oil & gas thought leadership through social amplification
- Engage customers in conjunction with SAP's experts and engagement principals (apprenticeship model)
- Drive thought leadership by creating oil and gas industry stories for our Customers
- Participate in the Focus Account program as part of the VAT team - starting at value discovery through customer reference ability
- Contribute to demand generation activities by building value assets, conducting whitespace analysis, financial analysis, and enabling the field
- Support customer and partner facing events (including councils, summits) by adding industry knowledge
- 3-5 years of relevant work/business experience, process industry, consulting, product management, presales, sales or research preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and financial acumen
- Well-rounded understanding of business, partner and project management practices
- Knowledge of basic programming is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required (e.g. Chemist, Chemical Engineer, Physicist, etc.)
- MBA or equivalent degree from accredited university preferred
- Strong structured problem solving, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills coupled with an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of other presentation software is a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe photoshop is a plus
- Able to work remotely while remaining an active participant of a virtual team
- Fluent in English, any other language an asset. Fluency in the language of local markets as required.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Aug|
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager