Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
- Provide first-line support to the Shop Floor Managers, and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures with efficient implementation of the End-to-End working processes.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to delivering world-class customer service.
- Drive innovation by keeping abreast of emerging digital trends and technologies and encouraging the organization to continuously improve and be a leader in omnichannel strategy and operations.
- Engage and co-create in the development of all Omni-Channel Processes with the business and support deployment of all Omni-Channel projects and ensure the outmost integration of online and instore processes.
- Managing Directly all operational functions related to Cash Office, Stock handling, receiving and dispatching activities and stock rooms.
- Support on Stores Projects and Fit-outs.
- Manage and handle third parties service providers activities in the stores, and provide the required support to concessions in all maintenance, cleaning, pest control and security services.
- Communicate to the service providers and 3rd parties, in a timely manner, any changes related to the Retail Processes and Operating Policies and Procedures and ensure that all Mall instructions and communications are delivered on time.
- Frequently meet, whenever necessary, with the support services departments and service providers to ensure delivering of the agreed SLA's and agree with them on the action plan to enhance service performance whenever necessary.
- Owning the contracts and SLAs with all external providers regarding In-Store Operations and other OPEX.
- Owning the contracts and SLAs with all external providers regarding In-Store Operations and other OPEX
- Undertake regular compliance checklists on store operations aspects through FOCUS ensuring action plans are in place for resolution.
- Conduct periodical, and whenever deemed necessary, surveys in the stores to assess and measure services performed within the stores.
- Submit audits and action plans to the concerned stakeholders to improve Stores Operational performance and ensure proper communication in place and actions are taken and completed on time.
- Conduct Monthly reviews with Shop Floor Managers on store operations performance
- Actively collaborate with all business units in all Retail Stores Projects including store enhancements, store openings and store closings to ensure they are deployed to business requirements and in-line with mall and local authority regulations
- Ensure that all projects are well delivered, executed, and communicated to Retail Stores Staff prior to the implementation and deployment.
- Working closely with the business towards identify saving opportunities and propose actions to reduce and eliminate unnecessary operating expenses.
- Provide insightful analysis of business /SCM results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and recommendations to improve the business.
- Support physical and digital initiatives impacting store operations
- Drive the adoption of all processes and procedures in the stores
- Analyze existing Operational Processes and Procedures and submit, whenever required, new and/or enhancements proposals to establish improvements and automating efficiencies.
- Measure level of knowledge and adoption of SOPs and system related procedures by teams and identify gaps during store visits
What you'll need to succeed
- Being Inclusive
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Communicating effectively
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Strategic Vision
- Developing & Engaging Employees
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Results
- Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.