Job description / Role
Omnichannel Account Executive LMT & LuLu
• Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
• Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You're Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
• Our Corporate Strategy Aims to Double the Size of Our Business While Reducing Our Impact on The Environment By 2020. As A Result, In the Months and Years to Come, We Envisage Many Opportunities for Our Staff to Progress and Gain Vital Experience. It's Never Been Such an Exciting Time to Join the Unilever Team.
• Drive Unilever business and growth in the eCommerce customers within a platform, through leading the customer relationships, building and executing the JBPs.
• Department Customer Development
• Work Level WL 1D
• Job Position Omnichannel Account Executive LMT & LuLu
• Reports to Head of Modern Trade UAE
• Location Dubai
Roles & Responsibilities
• Reach shoppers anytime anywhere by ensuring coverage across e-retailers/sub-channels of eCommerce (B2C)
• Account/customer management- build, negotiate and execute JBP with eCommerce customers
• Drive the JBP /JBP Agenda with the Retailers and have Plans for eCommerce within customers plans.
• Identify Key Categories to win online via exclusive portfolio, offerings, and marketing plans.
• Work closely with the Digital Hub team and cross functional teams to build eCommerce excellence
• Lead the cross-cluster processes with scalable capability models and deliver best practices
• Ownership of the Customer / Channel P&L.
Primary KPIs of the role are:
• Turnover / Turnover Growth
• Execution KPIs - availability, visibility (search performance) and eCOM content deployment with customers
Values, Key Competencies / Skills & Standards of Leadership:
• A courageous, passionate entrepreneur with a data driven, analytical disruptor mindset.. Someone with a strong passion for digital and eCommerce..
• Data & Insights - ability to source, identify and convert data into insights, driving actions.
• Innovation - curiosity, customer obsession and white space / new revenue streams focus.
Ability to move with speed, experiment and learn.
• Commerce - Creation of Collaborative, Strategic Growth Plans and Negotiation
• Execution - Understanding the entire retail value chain and how to improve customer service (order to cash) as well as ongoing business performance management and delivery of KPIs.
Role requirement / Experience:
• 3-5 Years of Customer Development - Account Management & Marketing experience
• Digital Marketing / eCOM experience is a definite plus
Unilever Standards of Leadership:
• Purpose and Service
• Personal Mastery
• Business Acumen
• Talent Catalyst
• Consumer Love
• Passion for High Performance
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Assistant Sales Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG