Job description / Role
Objectives: This On Job Training-Flight Dispatch gives an opportunity to get hands on experience on working in the flight dispatch department of Middle East and North Africa's first and largest Low Cost Carrier.
• Performing the pre-flight duties as the cabin crew prepare for the flight.
• Providing the pilot with the advised route for an individual flight.
• Assessing weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards.
• Reviewing aircraft weight, fuel loads and cargo loads.
• General duties to ensure the aircraft is safe and ready to fly.
• Reporting to air traffic control and airport staff about departure times, and after departure, providing reports on aircraft status and predicted arrival times.
• Duration: 5 months Training
Training Fees: One time payment to Air Arabia of amount AED 2000 for the full training.
• Hold a high school graduation or higher education certificate.
• Should have completed GCAA certified dispatcher course or in possession of a valid dispatcher license from accepted authority.
• Acceptable English communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
• Willingness to work in shifts for the entire period of 90 working days of training
• Sound knowledge of MS office & MS windows
• Sound knowledge of mathematics and physics.
Should be on a UAE resident visa or a UAE employment visa (with a valid no objection certificate from employer)
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Dubai Properties (DP)
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Import/Export Documentation Executive
Viva HR Consultants