This position is closed or expired.
See other R&D jobs
- Update raw material/packaging portfolio regularly.
- Ensure that the R&D department have all the approved reference standards with the updated artworks for all packaging materials.
- Close coordination with GCC R&D head and Cairo formula/packaging Lab on new packaging development process (New Moulds/vendor development etc ).
- Coordination with local marketing personnel for the packaging development related to promotional activities/new launches.
- Undertake and implement new local/regional cost chase measures/projects initiated by the R&D packaging team .
- Close coordination with PM suppliers/local purchasing on packaging development activities.
Product compatibility test reporting for the relaunches/new launches.
- Periodical market visits and report the innovative packaging ideas.
- Technical support to co-packing activity ( Approved samples/ format/control measures etc ).
- BOM creation in the absence of the concerned in charge .
- Active participation in the HUT sample preparations and despatches.
- Maintain updated records for all the R&D packaging activities /sample despatch /receipt.
- Bachelor's degree of Science/Engineering from a reputable university.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably within Product Development).
- Master's degree is an advantage.
- Excellent communication/Analytical skills.
About the Company
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs around 50,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international indices and rankings.