Job description / Role
• Manage payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies
• Deliver retail and customer service activities to optimize and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction
• Achieve sales targets set by the Sales Manager with online digital platforms
• Organize and dispatch daily customer orders. Manage refunds and returned items.
• Respond to telephone and internet queries and complaints to ensure effective communication is taken and maintain customer service levels
• Carry out duties to help support the vision, mission statement in line with the company's core values
• Receive, track, and report on the conversion of all inquiries received via email and phone into sales
• Ensure that all product lines are updated on the web store platform
• Work closely with the Logistics team to ensure that all online purchases are delivered
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• SEO knowledge is a must
• Experience working with online sales platforms
• Google analytics and Google Ads knowledge is added advantage
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
• Develop and manage the Online Shop whilst also being innovative with regards to marketing campaigns.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
Call Center Agent
Front Office Supervisor
Luxuria Hotel Management
Sales Executive (Non-Technical / POP)
Front Desk Agent