Job description / Role
As an Operation Officer you will be responsible to manage daily entries of all unit activities regarding public buses operations provided to the customers in effective and efficient manner.
KEY RESULTS ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Follow up with designated companies regarding public buses cleanliness and A/C.
• Follow up regarding public buses damages.
• Follow up public buses accidents and divers fines procedures.
• Enter public buses data and numbers in the commercial programs.
• Perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
• Bachelor / Higher Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized University.
• 0-2 years experience.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|