Job description / Role
As an integral part of the AMS team, you will play a role in managing operations for supply chain, validation and inspection.
We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
- As an Operations Supervisor, you will oversee the operation in one of our fulfillment centers where you will setting shifts of your reporties, manage their performance, assign KPI's to drive the requested results.
- Build your tools and performance matrix to measure KPI's of your team.
- Our Operations Supervisors drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ warranty orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
- Has strong communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and has the ability to develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes.
- You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
- Office skill is mandatory for weekly/monthly reports to create visibility for management.
- 2-3 years of work experience leading a teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, computer sciences or any related field.
- Capable of understanding complex processes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or Technical background of Electronics
- Comfortable with email and Warehouse Management system use
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.