Job description / Role
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, and troubleshoot interfaces between the Business Systems and OT Networks.
• Advocate, integrate and improve on existing technology change management process.
• Assist with Scoping, Development and Management of OT projects.
• Participates in project design reviews to ensure consistency with required business outcomes.
• Analyze Operation Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) networks for opportunities to improve integration, network architecture and security.
• Provide architectural advice and oversight and input into selected Operational Application implementation projects.
• Design, document and deliver technical solutions to integrate required Operational Technology needs within company and client enterprise architectures.
• Communicate effectively with, and between the immediate team, business subject matter experts, developers, analysts, engineers, end users of systems and management.
• Interact with Tech Team in Digital & Analytics department to support building digital infrastructure and solutions in-house.
Core Competencies and Requirements:
• Ability to handle and connect Operational Technologies with Enterprise IT environment and coordinating the data and information use into Advanced Analytics, AI, Automation, and other application to improve Business and Operational processes.
• Must possess proven problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s)
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed, determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
• Ability to assist with the development and sustainment of robust processes for data handling / governance, enabling the management of tactical and strategic interactions between Digital team and other business units across the organization.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering.
• 5-10 year's production experience in Operational Technologies with broad understanding of Technology Infrastructure
• Excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Middle East experience is a plus.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ELV Project Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Engineer with Network Experience
Future Focus Infotech
A Leading Company In The UAE
L1 Support Desk Engineer - Junior Level
Ultimate HR Solutions