Job description / Role
Looking for an exciting new opportunity in the executive search industry? Look no further than Guildhall! We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Executive to join our team and help us grow our business.
As an Operations Executive at Guildhall, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including recruitment, scheduling, meeting booking, sending out RFQs, basic accounting, and online marketing. But that's not all! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work remotely for the first 6 months with only 2 to 3 meetings per week for training. This means you'll have the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home while still receiving the support you need to succeed.
To excel in this role, you should have at least 2-5 years of experience in a similar role, excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to multitask effectively. A strong knowledge of online marketing tools and techniques is also a plus.
At Guildhall, we offer more than just a job - we offer a career. As a member of our dynamic and growing team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. And, as a special bonus, we offer an attractive basic salary plus quarterly bonuses that will exceed 50% of the basic salary.
So, if you're ready to take your career to the next level and join an industry leader, we encourage you to apply today!
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage competing priorities
- Familiarity with recruitment processes and techniques
- Proficiency in scheduling and calendar management tools
- Basic accounting skills and familiarity with financial reporting
- Familiarity with online marketing tools and techniques, such as social media marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Ability to learn new software and tools quickly
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional phone manners
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
SFM Corporate Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|