Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Financial Service Company in DIFC, they are looking to hire an Operations/ Experience Assistant for their prestigious co-working space in DIFC. This person will report to the Operation Manager and will have multiple responsibilities like general support, event management, invoicing, and property management.
Our client is a leading Financial Service Company in DIFC, they are looking to hire an Operations/ Experience Assistant for their prestigious co-working space in DIFC. This person will report to the Operation Manager and will have multiple responsibilities like general support, Event Management, invoicing, and property management.
* Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensue the smoothing running
* Build a strong rapport with tenants
* Provides a warm and friendly greeting to all those who enter
* Answering all incoming calls, emails and web enquiries in a professional and polite manner
* Cover the front desk during normal business hours
* Due to the nature of the role, the role is based full-time in the co-working space
* Maintain a professional-looking reception space area at all times.
* Keep a track of a monthly inventory of items such as books and decorative items
* Ensure tenant contact list is updated
* Identify issues for escalation to the General Manager
* Take deliveries for tenants
* Track tenants trade licences and insurance expiry dates
* Responsible for meeting room booking and sending confirmations
* Ensure that meeting rooms are impeccably presented for all meetings and that the required room set up is prepared in a timely manner with water
* Assisting tenants with catering options for their meeting and events
* Assistance with set up and breakdown of events
* Send monthly marketing newsletters and general notifications
* Onboard new vendors to Yardi
* Raise Purchase Orders for vendors such as weekly groceries, flowers or other office supplies
* Coordinate payments and receivables from finance such as cleaning, parking, events security, vendors
* Update interest schedule
* Arrange and carry out viewings
* Assist with the leasing process when required.
Property & Project Management Co-ordination
* Solve clients issues by engaging with the appropriate department
* Raise and track work orders with property and project management
* Arrange access with tenants
* Ensure a smooth handover of an office unit and guide them through the onboarding process such as handover of access cards, mechanical key, Wi-Fi documentation and operational details for the building.
* Assist tenants with documents required from the logistics team such as work permits, third party access forms and delivery requests
* Assist with the move-out process
* Respond to security and emergency situations per the building and company procedures
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance and annual flight tickets.
* Previous front desk, co-working, concierge, or other hospitality experience preferred
* Candidate needs to have UAE experience and be based in the country
* Western-educated candidates preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
* Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.