Job description / Role
Are you ready to embrace the challenge of working for a global market leader? Does driving exceptional customer service in a global environment through a networked team of professionals excite you?
Then we might be looking for you. We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead our team in Dubai. You will be working with leading retailers and producers, handling a variety of beverage products.
What will you do?
The Operations Manager will lead and manage the operational team in developing our services and ensuring targets in relation to activities, service, quality and productivity are exceeded. The role plays a key part in developing customer relationships, promoting continuous service improvement, exploring new ways to add value for our customers, including the development of new service capabilities. Reporting to the branch / country manager the Operations Manager is expected to be resourceful, flexible, responsive with a “can do” approach, is organized with strong leadership and management skill.
• In this role, you will continuously review operational procedures to implement and execute positive improvements
• Live a ‘best in class’ service offering at all times
• You identify resource requirements to exceed agreed service standards
• Monitor service level agreements and implement corrective action where required
• You promote efficiency and profitability by encouraging and facilitating a climate of best practice and quality throughout
• You create a performance culture that secures support and respect from staff and drives continuous improvement
• You implement and support Company and Group Human Resources policies and procedures
• You proactively support Operational change projects, demonstrate and encourage the belief that learning, development and change is a personal responsibility
• You reinforce a learning culture by actively supporting, rewarding and providing opportunities for staff development
• You will drive productivity improvement and service excellence through efficient use of our systems
• Be the “go to” Operations expert and work closely with Group Operations to ensure best in class and efficient service delivery is maintained
What do we expect from you?
• You have a proven track record in the field of freight forwarding and / or shipping and / or bulk liquid transportation;
• You possess advanced communication skills and styles
• You demonstrate experience in using various motivational techniques
• You have a willingness to question tradition in order to find a better way
• You possess excellent planning and organisational skills
• You have proven analytical and troubleshooting skills
• You have experience in managing and developing people with a genuine commitment to service delivery
• You have experience in leading teams through change
About the Company
The JF Hillebrand Group operates a number of highly specialised logistics companies. Regarded as leaders in their respective industries, they are at the forefront in the development of products, services and IT tools.
Working within a global logistics environment, we remain agile and adaptive to the evolving needs of the markets in which we operate to offer cost-effective and efficient solutions
We will continue to grow, through the support of our passionate, knowledgeable and experienced workforce.
Logistics Operations Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Operations - Administrator
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)