Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Operations Manager.
Our client, a large Transportation Consultancy firm, providing specialized consultancy services in the field of transportation.
• You will work as an on-site operations manager, shall be responsible for managing all contractor responsibilities for overall operation of a charging system.
• You will report to the Operations Director, managing the operators and coordinates with the payment systems and maintenance teams.
What you will need to succeed:
• Must be able to master use of the system interfaces and functions, understand its connectivity with business rules and functions, and train/support the supervisors and operators to an excellent level of performance.
• Thorough understanding and experience of implementing data quality control measures.
• Excellent MS Excel, data management skills, data quality control and reconciliation, and experience in using Business Intelligence tools.
• 10+ years relevant experience.
• Technical graduate degree.
• UAE experience and familiarity with Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Search Heads Middle East
Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Manager
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Manpower Middle East
Warehouse Operations Manager