Job description / Role
• Experience in managing a small team, including HR and staffing issues
• Manage all coordinators, instructors and assistants
• Strong marketing skills to include development and implementation of a solid marketing plan in collaboration with the owner
• Excellent copy writing and design skills for internal and external marketing material (portfolio required)
• Experience in using design programs such as InDesign and Adobe
• Use of social media to promote the club, events and activities
• Ability to engage with stakeholders at all age and background levels
• Can monitor feedback and implement positive changes to benefit all stakeholders
Business Development and Events
• Proven track record in business development with tangible results
• Ability to increase and retain client base through innovation, positive retention packages and outreach programs
• Develop strong presentations and confidence to deliver these to stakeholders at all levels
• Experience in designing, communicating and managing events and creating a yearly events timetable
• Increase and develop different sporting and wellness activities, such as yoga and women’s programs and ensure quality of programs and compliance with the club level and expectations
• Increase and develop education activities including those with education and special education institutions
• Work to increase tourist numbers and develop a program to attract tourists
• Work closely with other team members in all aspects of business development
• Coordinate with trainers and other team members.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business administration/Management/Marketing
• 5-10 years minimum experience
• UAE experience preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English. Arabic speaker preferable
• Hard working and innovative
• Flexible and positive attitude to create a nurturing, professional and positive environment
• Communicate clearly, honestly and respectfully with all staff, participants, parents and volunteers
• Very organised
About the Company
Winners Equestrian Club is one of the finest and oldest Horse Club in the UAE, he is truly one of a kind. Founded in 2001, the club promotes equine sports and activities in the Nature.
The club offers serene natural surroundings and chattering bird noise while the riders enjoy their ride. Our clients range from the serious competitor to the weekend rider. We start children of all ages in a safe and fun environment, introducing the fundamentals of horsemanship and riding techniques.
Whether you are a new or experienced rider, you can improve your riding skills with lessons from our knowledgeable trainers. We provide private (VIP) and group lessons (Standard) on a daily basis for your convenience, with a focus on everything from Dressage to Jumping skills as well as Horse Grooming Experience.
Operations Manager - Food Business
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Beast Mode Nutrition
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|