Job description / Role
A client is looking to recruit an Operations Manager who will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of the center and will play a key role in the marketing and promotional activities throughout the club including special events.
The candidate must be a self-driven and motivated person. This role will require someone who is creative thinking and can develop opportunities to increase guest participation and serve the needs of both the children and parents.
Your Main Duties Includes:
• Manage stated areas ensuring a smooth and efficient operation.
• Direct and liaise with the Play Attendants
• Assist with marketing and budgeting
• Ensure all SOP's, Policies & Procedures, and Health Guidelines are followed accordingly.
• Actively promote and encourage the participation of guests in activities & events.
• Report to the General Manager on a regular basis Motivate and encourage the staff to ensure their best performance
• Prepare monthly rosters ensuring adequate staffing levels at all times establish good relations and rapport
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness
• To be responsible for the resources within the outlet
AED 13000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Childcare knowledge & experience
• Children Club Experience – Entertainment/Recreation/Theme Parks
• Previous Leadership/Management skills within a Childcare Environment
• Experience with children from 2-15 years of age
• A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
• Flexibility and multi-tasking skills;
• Strong English skills, additional language is desirable
• Computer Literate
• Strong Organization & Time Management
• British, American, Irish, Welsh, South African, Canadian, Indian, European
• Education, Management, Entertainment
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service Manager
Assistant Operations Manage - Leading Tech Logistics E-Commerce Player
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|