Job description / Role
- Prepare quotations, draft proposals or agreements with proper coordination with the Executives.
- Active follow ups and keeping a track of all the quotations, proposals or agreements shared with the customer.
- Refine and strengthen existing operational guidelines to ensure that the brand operates at an optimal efficiency
- Executes routine secretarial work including written or composed correspondences.
- Communicate with clients and entertain tenants’ calls/inquiries adequately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate and report all sales activities in a timely manner and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage listings on various portals.
- Research, prospects, source, obtain leads and develop new business opportunities in order to reach sales targets.
- Prepare tenancy contract; obtains signatures from management and tenants.
- Maintain and develops business with existing tenant.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational and service methods or Procedures.
- Maintain a track of all the renewals.
- Maintain and coordinate with Finance for the Monthly and Quarterly Invoice Reminder.
- Coordinate with Finance, Administration and PRO for any Company legal Documents Renewal.
- Keep a track of all the operations.
- Coordinate with various departments administration requirements, data entering, quality checking and approving accordingly.
- To carry out any other job function given by Management from time to time
- Adhere to administrative guidelines and regulations.
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Quick learner with the ability to understand and execute tasks daily.
- Ability to perform duties with accuracy without constant supervision.
- Ability to use/manage own workload, always maintain confidentiality. flexible, can work under pressure and take initiative.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal across a variety of cultures to a diverse range of people (customers, suppliers, team members, leaders).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and implementing change when needed.
About the Company
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abacus Chemie DMCC
HB Leisure (HBL)
Quest Search & Selection