Job description / Role
Do you have experience in a senior leadership role in the beauty industry? Do you experience in working in a fast-paced environment, developing budgets and business plans? If yes, read more and apply today!
About the client:
Our client is dedicated experts in all things beauty - from hair, nails, and facials to massage, lashes, and waxing. They have crafted unique services, techniques, and products, all while prioritising sustainability and mindfulness.
About the role:
The role includes supervising the operations with multiple locations and overseeing a significant number of staff members. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing a team and collaborating with various departments, including HR, marketing, finance, and procurement. The role involves strategizing, regulating, and evaluating budgets and sales costs across different divisions, aiming to achieve financial objectives for the business. Additionally, the Operations Manager is accountable for the overall profit and loss.
• Collaborate with senior managers in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
• Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
• Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
• Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans
• Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement where necessary
• Lead and educate the branch manager to elevate their skills and the customer experience
• Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
• Draw on relationships with department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
• Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
• Devise strategies for ensuring the growth of programs enterprise-wide, and implement process improvements to maximize output and minimize costs
• Adhere to the company’s policies and standards, and ensure that laws and regulations are being followed
• Work closely with Human Resources to lead the team with integrity and to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
• Recruitment and Hire of senior team members and onboarding in collaboration with HR and Education.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field
• Experience in developing budgets and business plans
• Superior negotiation skills for both internal and external purpose
• Excel skills as pivot tables, macros
• Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics, using business management software (ex: SAP, ERP, CRM)
• Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with many hats on both in relation to staff and guests.
• A customer centric mindset combined analytical skills and excellence in execution is important.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a senior leadership role in a field related to the beauty industry
• Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, backed by previous professional success
• Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
• Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
• Ability to streamline or implement structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands
• Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legal guidelines
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.