Job description / Role
• Define comprehensive job description of promoter;
• Field planning, defining right stores to implement promoters
• Define recruitment criteria & process to ensure right people in right stores (with HR);
• Define/ implement onboarding process and yearly training plan
• Define remuneration and motivation/ incentive schemes supporting achieving country business goals and ensuring high retention levels
• Monthly sell out targets setting per store (in cooperation with Sales);
• Monthly reporting on target’s achievements, root causes analyses on store level;
• Define and implement evaluation scheme and action plans to ensure project quality (ex. mystery shopper research);
• Monthly ROI analysis on store level and continuous improvement;
• Introduce / manage tools supporting project control, data reporting ex. promoters application;
• Agency pitch (with Purchasing);
• Project budget management;
• Results-driven. Maximizing sales, bringing efficiencies and hitting KPIs is in your DNA.
• The structured implementer.
• You like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work.
• Team player. In this role, cross-functional collaboration is crucial, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
• Integrity and respect– you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
• Open– You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• Agile– you work with urgency,analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Operations Manager - Food Business
Big Fish Recruitment