Job description / Role
Operations Manager (Move from Dubai to Cairo)
Our client is a growing FinTech startup providing the leading platform for accounting solutions catering to startups & SMEs by transforming their financial records into readable statements and visual reports.
They are looking to hire an Operations Manager.
The successful candidate should have previous UAE experience or a person who would move from UAE to Egypt.
• Prepare monthly /quarterly/ annual financial statements of our clients.
• Manage Team Leaders to deliverable financial reports on time.
• Prepare the KPI and monitor the performance on a daily base to comply with the company objective.
• Review work-papers of balance sheet and certain income statement accounts for our clients.
• Assist staff regarding the handling of routine and non-routine reporting transactions.
• Review accruals for the reporting period.
• Interact proactively and collaboratively with executive Team leaders on a regular basis.
• Actively participate in new financial management systems implementation project.
• Manage monthly and quarterly accounting closing cycles.
• Maintain awareness of proper internal controls and execute corrective actions regarding any deficiencies.
• Create and monitor department procedures and recommend improvements and consult with the senior management team.
• Review operations for cost-savings opportunities and work cross-functionally to incorporate these initiatives.
• Involvement in special projects as needed.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Participate in setting the company budget.
• Layout operational procedures and ensure they are followed.
• Experience in the Management consulting /Accounting Firm / Audit Firm is a MUST.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in UAE is Must (Current or previous).
• Prior experience as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• Professional qualification such as CMA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
• UAE VAT Knowledge or Tax Agent is preferable.
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Has strong planning and organizing skills with excellent use of MS Office.
• Good communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Good negotiation skills
About the Company
Boundless Consulting is an HR Consulting company based in the UAE, covering the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. We focus on supplying the market with top of the line HR Services with a huge focus on recruitment. Our dedication and ongoing emphasis on research and technology allowed us to enjoy a rapid growth to become one of the leading companies in the market, supplying our team with a cutting edge technology and business intelligence techniques to efficiently exceed clients requirements and excel over market demand.
Our services cover all functions of Human Resources with a team of professionals specialized in each area of the field. We work persistently to provide all of our clients with the finest HR services, and our team is always on hand to work with clients around the clock, and act as a vital part of their resourcing setup as our services are tailor-made and fully customizable to cater for our clients needs and criteria.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Head of Finance