Job description / Role
• Logistical support for a team of field engineers, arranging visas and vaccinations, booking travel and accommodation for business visit throughout the assigned region
• Compilation and issue of sales quotes and monitoring / coordination through issue to service supply stages
• Maintain sales quotes registers and produce weekly sales status reports
• Develop and follow up on client sales contacts
• Responsibility for completing the quote process and including client contact
• Liaising with the client to update on the status of quotations
• Control of customer issue Purchase Orders, to tie in with sales quotes
• Preparation of in-house documentation including Job Sheets, Job Files, Travel Requisitions, inter-company quotations
• Assist with compilation of tenders
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with an international company
• Experience in an administrative role with an international Oilfield Services provider preferred
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Must be self motivated, take initiative, and have strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be experienced in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
We are the Fearnley Procter Group. We provide specialised services to the Oil and Gas Industry aimed at reducing "Non-Productive Time".
We employ over 120 staff across the globe, providing services ranging from Equipment Design Reviews, Failure Investigations, Quality Assurance Inspection to publishing our own NS-1™ and NS-2™ Standards, that are designed to supplement the API standards when conditions warrant it.
With our headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland, Fearnley Procter Group offers a valuable service to the Oil and Gas Industry through specialised services based around our Non-Productive Time Solution System “NS”. Wherever the industry is drilling for Oil and Gas, you can be sure to find Fearnley Procter nearby. We provide local solutions to your NPT problems in a global industry.