Job description / Role
Operations Shift Supervisor (LNG Terminal)
A leading international organisation in the marine sector are the operator for a LNG Terminal in the Middle East. The Terminal is scheduled to go in to operation in 2018 and key personnel are required to run the operations and maintenance.
- Lead and mange a team of Operators across a shift system.
- Take responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the LNG Terminal.
- Champion a “Safety First” HSE culture.
- Act as a Deputy for the Assistant Terminal Manager, when required.
- Contribute to the training and development of the Operators.
Candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant subject from a recognised institution.
- 10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas / Marine sector.
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Previous offshore experience.
- Previous experience working in a LNG Terminal will be a distinct advantage.
The salary and benefits are:
A top tier salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.