Job description / Role
The candidate must organise and oversee various specific tasks within the Operations Department, mainly focused on the technical asset management and the related administration and reporting as well as support in execution of draft work related to projects and asset (re-)location.
Responsible for Asset Management (technical aspects) within the Operations department including management of the asset database and related asset properties (i.e. Inventory creation, Asset creation, Electrical and asset status, Electrical consumption and other technical properties)
• Responsible for maintaining the technical maps, GPS positions and routes for all JCD assets with 100% accuracy
• Continuous improvement of data and processes in our asset management system and fulfil the role of Operations ambassador within project meetings with IT, Marketing, Sales and OPS, related to our asset management
• Provide project support by creating technical drawings (floorplans and elevations) in order to support the project managers
• Obtains measurements of proposed locations on site to facilitate in precise drawings. Interacts with engineers and designers to quickly and accurately update/correct drawings during design process.
• Compile and verify monthly electrical consumption reports for Finance and invertory reports for management and Corporate HQ
• Asset management within Operations department, from installation planning until final removal from site, closely working with Marketing and Client Servicing team.
• Provide accurate and up to date asst location maps to the marketing and Operations department (DWG and PDF)
• Provide relevant period reporting, as well as deemed necessary by management.
• Degree in Computer Aided Drafting from an accredited college. (Engineering diploma preferred)
• Should be able to read and understand blue prints.
• Should possess thorough understanding and efficiency with company drafting standards.
• UAE based
• Should be able to communicate fluently in English
• High proficiency in computer literacy
• Should be proficient in current release of AutoCAD and/or Micro station, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
• 2+ years of AutoCAD and/or Micro station experience.
• Presentable and good communication skills
• Driving license preferred
• Work experience in OOH industry
• Hard working and self motivated
• Structured way of working with high accuracy
• 3-5 years working experience
About the Company
2017 Key Figures for JCDecaux
- 2017 revenue: €3,472m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe indexes
- NO. 1 worldwide in street furniture (559,070 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 220 airports and 260 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (354,680 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in Europe for billboards (169,860 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (721,130 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (219,310 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (70,680 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (29,820 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (16,230 advertising panels)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,117,890 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Present in 4,280 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Daily audience: more than 410 million people
- 13,030 employees