Job description / Role
• Supporting Traders in the Department with all administration work from trade concluded to post fixture activities covering Africa, Asia region and Europe markets.
• Followed up closely on paperwork pertaining to all trades and businesses (Purchase & Sale Contracts and Agreements and monitoring of futures & options positions).
• Liaised with internal and business partners which provided the vital information of the businesses concluded which led to the drafting of a complete and precise contract for signing and protected the company’s interest.
• Retain all contracts in accordance to Company's record compliance policy and procedures.
• Work with Back Office, Trade Execution and Finance Department to resolve daily position and contract discrepancies from their reconciliation.
• French & English Speaking
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• Basic analytical Skills
• Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
• Record management
• Knowledge about Africa market
• Stress and time management
• Familiar in travel organization
• Flexibility in work schedules
• Preferably Junior Executives
About the Company
Worldwide Energy is a rapidly growing independent commodity trading company operating across the complete spectrum of oil products. The company was formed with the objective of developing a comprehensive and highly competitive network of distribution towards the African continent. The founding partners’ extensive experience in the industry, their comprehensive knowledge of the market dynamics and their familiarity with African countries commit them to working within only the best market links.
Worldwide Energy’s central offices are located in Fujeirah-UAE and Dubai-UAE supported by a few branch offices but more important, a young and dynamic staff is operational from any destination, at any time.
Worldwide Energy’s success has been achieved by working closely with local entrepreneurs, business communities, financial organisations and government bodies to help create an environment where competitiveness and thrive can excel.