Operations Support Manager
Job description / Role
Manager Operational Support Hotel Openings and Guest Experience
The Operational Support Manager at Fairmont Corporate Office will be managing the Operational Support for the SVP Asia and SVP Europe & Morocco; handling Guest Experience data for Fairmont Global as well as the handling of Taskworld Opening tool for all Fairmont Hotel Openings Worldwide under the leadership of the SVP Operations for Europe & Morocco - Guest Experience and Hotel Openings.
What is in it for you:
- Career path with International opportunities & exposure
- Based in the center of Hospitality Worldwide (Dubai) for Fairmont Global
- Working in a diverse and well exposed environment under senior hospitality leadership
- Able to maximize my abilities and educational background and further expand my knowledge
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the SVP Asia and SVP Europe & Morocco with the monitoring of the operational hotels - perform admin assistance for the SVP's
- Updating WeMAX
- Assisting with Owner Correspondence preparation / monitoring
- Assisting with Travel Plans for the SVP's Europe & Morocco and ME and Asia
- Monitoring the CX Portfolio for Fairmont Global under the leadership of the SVP Guest Experience
- Be fully conversant with all the tools and applications used for the CX Role
- Follow Up with the International Customer Care guest tickets
- Lead Up the PURE project on behalf of the SVP Guest Experience and Openings
- Monitor the NSUP and Other corporate program roll out for the Hotels in the territories (in liaison with the Head of ESG for Fairmont Global)
- Monitor the Hotel Openings Tool - Taskworld - follow up on Hotel Opening Support Calls - record milestone tracking in the tool
- Liaise with Taskworld Worldwide lead group and monitor licenses and permit for Fairmont Global
- Produce reports / presentations / sheets / schedules required for CX, Hotel Openings and Operations
- Degree in International Hospitality Management (Master and / or Bachelor level)
- High School - International Baccalaureate (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English, preferably French and / or Spanish
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.