Job description / Role
Provide Analytics Support to the Opportunity Generation Team
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
• Work to Optimize the Opportunity Generation teams processes globally
• Work with the marketing team to identify key growth areas for the organization
• Create Dashboards on Tableau, Excel and our CRM to provide the teams with visibility
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Identify inefficiencies in the current process and provide viable solutions to these inefficiencies
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to the senior management
• Database Management - Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining database
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Support the MEA Opportunity Generation team to identify new sales opportunities
AED 9000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Work Well Under Pressure - Adhere to strict and sometimes hectic timelines
• Must be a Team Player
• Should be comfortable presenting to senior management occasionally
• Must be comfortable collaborating with different teams
• Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Skills – PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of VB, SQL and Python would be useful
About the Company
Refinitiv, formerly the Financial & Risk business of Thomson Reuters, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, we provide information, insights, and technology that drive innovation and performance in global markets. Our 160-year Reuters heritage of integrity enables customers to make critical decisions with confidence, while our unique open platform, best-in-class data, and cutting-edge technology bring greater opportunity to our customers. By advancing our customers, we drive progress for the entire financial community.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Beaconhouse School System
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Accounts Payable & VAT Accountant
Green Gulf Careers