Job description / Role
Provide Analytics Support to the Opportunity Generation Team
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
• Work to Optimize the Opportunity Generation teams processes globally
• Work with the marketing team to identify key growth areas for the organization
• Create Dashboards on Tableau, Excel and our CRM to provide the teams with visibility
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Identify inefficiencies in the current process and provide viable solutions to these inefficiencies
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to the senior management
• Database Management - Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining database
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Support the MEA Opportunity Generation team to identify new sales opportunities
AED 9000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Work Well Under Pressure - Adhere to strict and sometimes hectic timelines
• Must be a Team Player
• Should be comfortable presenting to senior management occasionally
• Must be comfortable collaborating with different teams
• Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Skills – PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of VB, SQL and Python would be useful
About the Company
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.