Job description / Role
• Manage Pre-production database and application server environment. Participate actively in the continuous tuning of the database.
• Participate actively in deployment activities of server patches and solution releases.
• Review and support the physical design of database components
DBA Administrator (UAE National)
• Participate in the development of physical database designs based on Software
• Requirement Analysis and the application of database best practices during the delivery of a specified module / solution
• Accountable for administering pre-production environments including Database engine, Application Server and Service Oriented Server Components
• Creates and maintains standards and guidelines as well as best practices for
• Database modeling, design, and security
• Creates and maintains configuration library for all the configurations of pre-production environments
• Actively participate in transitioning sessions and in the delivery of the transitioning plan
• Coordinates with software development, IT Operation and Data Center team for the deployment of server patches and new solution releases
• Oracle Database design certified OR 3 years experience in the same field at least
• ITIL Certified is preferred
About the Company
A large, leading and global enterprise, based in Dubai, implementing efficient, cost-effective and state –of–the-art technology and management.