Job description / Role
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Technology Territory Sales Representatives and build an amazing career, working for the world's No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking experienced Account Executive with the ability to own and deliver against a sales target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the #1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.
Oracle Database 12c introduces your customers to a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it easy to consolidate multiple databases quickly and manage them as a cloud service.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud. It enables your customers to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while maximizing IT efficiency
• Own and deliver a monthly sales target
• Winning new Technology license as well as Cloud sales revenue in line with targets
• Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
• Developing a strategy and sales plan to address industry requirements
• Developing profiles of targeted accounts
• Defining appropriate Enterprise Sales Industry Value Propositions
• Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
• Work with the Different LOBs and drive collaboration
• At least 7-10 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector, covering large accounts/ complex deals
• Proven track record of selling large technology deals respected territory
• Demonstrable over achievement of revenue goals
• Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing
• Understanding of the enterprise software market
• Self-starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
• Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
• Excellent account management and communication skills at CxO level
• Fluent in English is a must
• Knowledge and experience on the Country
• Bachelors /Master Degree in IT or Business
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Oracle Digital Cloud Platform Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Consulting Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts