Job description / Role
The primary focus is to plan, manage and develop a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across a subset of products, product lines or services directly or via partners to small-and medium sized accounts.
Manages a team of OD Prime Sales Representatives/Managers for a territory/region. Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. Thorough understanding of Oracle's products and services. Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability. Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred with 5 - 7 years sales or sales management experience.
• Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities, Net New Business
• Manage a volume business
• Fusion CRM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
• Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
• Own and deliver a monthly sales target ·
• Sell solutions and services to new customers ·
• Build successful sales campaigns using social media, marketing and outbound customer engagement activities
• Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients.
• Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services.
• Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centers, be a team player with a willingness to work with other commercial functions such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
• Honors Degree Required ·(Ideally within 6-8 years post qualification)
• 2 years Prime App’s sales experience
• Professional Maturity ·(Negotiation skills, presentation skills, working with decision makers, etc.)
• CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS) Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA.
• Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
• Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back-office capabilities to gain an advantage.
• Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility. Help your customers unlock their potential.
Note to applicants:
• ERP / Cloud sales experience is mandatory for at least 3-5 years
• Arabic or another second language is preferred
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.