Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Solution Sales Executive who loves leading large Telecommunication Enterprises into a new era.
Oracle CX Marketing (part of Oracle Cloud CX) is an integrated portfolio of digital marketing solutions that help marketers use real-time intelligence and customer signals to deliver personalized experiences.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle CX Sales team as it helps customers truly transform the way they use technology in order to deliver the results the market expects them to.
The purpose of the role is to formulate, champion and drive through execution of selling Oracle Marketing Cloud to broader region Telcos, both net new and existing customers while ensuring growth. The aim is proactivity and not reactivity and this is what is expected in the daily work.
In its heart, this is a Sales role with high visibility and clear accountabilities that will suit an individual with a strong entrepreneurial instinct and sales skills, combined with a strategic outlook on technology-led innovation.
Work is non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced business and technical skills in area of specialization while involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
What you can expect (key activities)
- You plan, manage and execute net new and expansion deals of Oracle Marketing Cloud on the Telco market in the Gulf.
- You work with CX country teams, Technology and Key Account Directors to build and execute local plans and support activities around enablement and business development.
- You manage Sales through account resource allocation, account strategy planning and forecasting.
- You develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the solution architecture.
- You provide challenge, proposals and experiments to evolve CX offerings with the goal to constantly increase penetration and value to customers.
What we expect (profile)
- Experience in positioning and selling Solutions to large corporations
- Understanding of Digital Marketing strategies, technologies and KPIs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential together with the ability to take a leading sales role and managing complex teams in a matrix organization
- Strong intrapreneurial mindset and an appreciation of an agile environment
- Strong leadership orientation - desire to experiment and challenge
- An important differentiator is your understanding of the drivers and challenges of the Telecommunications industry
- Fluent professional English
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Business Development Executive
IBM Middle East
Mohamed Al Geziry Consultancy
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services