Job description / Role
An Oracle Projects Specialist will execute the Oracle Projects Module ERP Projects across the group and assist in the implementation and post implementation support including customised developments of MAF. The role will also serve as full-time business analyst for implementation and support of the Oracle ERP software and assists the Project and Operations managers in new projects or support work as well as coordinating with vendor teams.
A well-established leading organization looking to scale the business to the next level.
* Provide effective support to ERP users of the area in terms of clarifications, scoping (for new requirement), application support in activities like period closing, system testing during patching / upgrade, user training, evaluation of new technologies / functionalities and presentation of the same and so on.
* Develop functional and technical specifications based on business requirements and analysis and design of technical solutions to business problems
* Participate in reviews for requirements, architectures, designs, code and test plans.
* Integrate test and implement new Oracle ERP application modules, upgrades, and features.
* Supplements Oracle ERP functionality by developing applications extensions that address evolving business needs without compromising the organizations ability to implement product upgrades.
* Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
* International environment
* Bachelor Degree in Finance, Engineering, Electronics etc.
* Professional background in the project costing, billing, cost management etc is a must.
* At least 7-8 years of experience on Oracle Applications with domain experience.
* At least 3-4 end-to-end implementation project experience.
* High degree of proficiency on Oracle application modules like PA, PJRM, GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, INV etc.)
* Good knowledge of Database, SDLC, Project Management, Internet technologies, Quality Management, Change Management and office software.
* Good Knowledge in other Oracle Projects module integrated systems like EPPM suite of Unifier and P6 is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
System Administrator - IT
Software Quality Analyst
IBM Middle East
Support Analyst / Oracle Database Administrator
HR Source Consulting