Job description / Role
A high-end Dental Facility in Dubai/Abu Dhabi is looking for an Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon to join their highly professional team on a commission basis.
- Evaluate, formulate a treatment course and place dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Surgically reconstruct inadequate bone structure in the jaw area
- Treat injuries to the face, jaws, teeth and mouth
- Treat head and neck trauma
- Diagnose and treat facial pain, oral cancer and other diseases in the maxillofacial region
- Perform corrective jaw surgery for patients with cleft lip and palate, and other congenital defects
- Diagnose and surgically treat sleep apnea
- Perform Temporomandibular joint surgery (TMJ) for correcting malfunctions of the joint and treating TMJ-induced facial pain
- Perform facial cosmetic procedures to enhance facial appearance and function
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one 's horizons.
- Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience post specialty certification
- The candidate must be Western educated from the following countries:
- Paid medical (DHA) license fee
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Excellent working environment
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.