Order Management Specialist
Job description / Role
KNZ is seeking an experienced Order Management Specialist to support KNZ operations. An order management specialist is responsible for monitoring sales orders and confirming accurate delivery details to the customers. Order management specialists verify the availability of placed orders, ensuring its quality before shipment to avoid complaints and issues. They also update and track the customer's account information in the database, including payments posting and order verification.
An order management specialist must have excellent organizational and communication skills, especially in handling customers' inquiries and concerns about the products and resolving delivery discrepancies.
• Manage customer orders including sales orders and order fulfillment
• Assist with AR/AP
• Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
• Assess internal control environment and implement process improvements
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans. Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Implement several cost reduction strategies for contract labor, including an RFQ for a vendor manage contract labor program.
• Facilitate and lead all backlog and operations reviews with sales, manufacturing and logistics increasing communication among groups
• Issue credits
• Prepare bid documents (RFI's, RFP's, etc.)
• Perform troubleshoot on all orders that do not meet compliance standards.
• Maintain OEM inventory though point of sales reports and stocking-rotation program.
• Create orders and distribute appropriate credit to the sales team
• Perform troubleshoot on all sales orders and assist to identify and execute various enhancement to all management process.
• Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
• Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
• Prepare and update various sales orders through appropriate NetSuite system and provide update on all orders.
• Monitor all vendor performance and evaluate all orders and provide all required approvals.
• Respond to all inquiries for all status order and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
• Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve in discrepancies in production metrics and ensure accurate billing of all bookings.
• Provide an interface with finance department and manage all contracting processes and manage all incoming purchase orders from various email locations.
• Design finance package for all orders entered and resolve all outstanding issues in coordination with management and evaluate all metrics to provide accurate weekly data.
• Evaluate all weekly metrics and analyze all continuous improvement project and prepare reports for all requests.
• Analyzes and processes purchase orders into a database to facilitate forecasting, which helps sales reps reach the quarter and fiscal budget goals of their customers
• Be the point of contact for a specified sales team within to collate details required for current sales opportunities
• Review and approve quotes for Sales to self-generate standard order forms
• Create non-standard order forms in line with company policies
• Ensure order forms are prepared in a timely and accurate manner to meet tight sales deadlines
• Work with Manager and Legal to review and approve revisions to order forms requested by Customers or Partners
• Ensure all paperwork is received (order forms, purchase orders, etc.) and matches the approved quote upon contract execution
• Ensure all sales orders are processed in NetSuite and shipment of products is done in a timely manner
• Share best practices and ensure compliance with company internal policies and processes
• Quickbooks Online experience and comfortability with integrating interfaces
• 2 – 5 years of Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop experience is preferred
• 2 – 5 years inventory management experience/working with companies that get their inventory audited regularly is preferred
• Knowledge of accounting software
• Recognizes opportunities to advance client processes and procedures
• Accounts Payable experience integrating and utilizing software like Bill.com and Intuit
• Accounts Receivable experience
About the Company
KNZ is a global IT consulting company. KNZ strength is built on the knowledge, extensive hands on experience, capabilities and competency level of its team. In addition, to its project delivery approach and project management discipline, our consultants are leading business and technical advisors, each possessing particular knowledge and experience, which adds value to the work provided to our clients.
Our client-focused strategy works through both the planning and execution phases with our clients’ core business objectives. KNZ specializes in solving complex IT challenges using our industry research, service-offering expertise and technology potential, we identify trends and develop solutions to help our clients.
We work closely with our clients to identify, then quantify the organizational high-level goals, and create a road map on how to get there. We cover all functional levels from long-term strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Manpower Middle East
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE