Job description / Role
One of Dubai’s innovative conglomerates has a great opportunity for an organizational development/change expert to support the business with multiple impactful projects.
As part of our Corporate Communication team, the Organizational Change Manager will support Company Transformation project and focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies, with an emphasis on brand and culture awareness programs. In this role you will develop, plan and execute people-related initiatives and change projects that help achieve the business long term strategy. You will ensure the right people aspects are tackled and synergized to produce strong impact as part of the broader major people transformation happening across all the markets.
• Diagnose, scope, project manage and deliver change management initiatives and projects.
• Lead and implement change initiatives related to company brand, corporate culture, business processes and technologies.
• Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth and consistent project execution across the business
• Analyse data and provide reports on different metrics including project progress, possible risks, resource / budget allocation, etc.
• Ensure the teams participating to the project execution are carrying out their tasks efficiently and in line with the company's standards.
• Continuously assess the impact and adjust (when needed) the initiatives and projects to ensure they respond to any changes in the business strategy and its related people transformation.
• Participate and be part of any communication planned to the business leaders and the employees about the initiatives, projects and changes happening.
• BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Psychology, Communications, HR.
• 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation.
• 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management.
• Extensive and demonstrable experience of managing and deploying large-scale people-related change projects.
• First-class communication skills - able to explain complex concepts to a broad audience in an engaging and compelling way.
• Design Thinking and Project Management qualifications strongly preferred.
• Workshop Facilitation experience is highly desirable.
• The ideal candidate has worked in a fast-paced, global environment, able to read ambiguous situations quickly, is energized by working on high-profile projects, and is comfortable influencing across a wide range of business professionals across all levels. The ideal candidate has a born to win attitude and a passion for growth, a great team player aiming to bring the change to the organization.
• Additionally, they index high on the ability to dive deep, deliver results, and have a strong bias for action.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.