Job description / Role
• Review & Develop required procedure & instructions for the aspect of Health & Safety
• Workplace safety monitoring on the School.
• Implementation of work permit & safety norms
• Training on various topics of Health &Safety
• Audit & Inspection on a periodic interval
• Conduct drills as per legal requirement
• Any Bachelor's degree
• IOSH Course ( Abu Dhabi Occupational Health and Safety )
• Fire Fighting Course
• Language: English, Arabic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
• Good communication skills
• Good computer knowledge
• Minimum experience : 3 years
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Health and Safety Officer
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
EHS Specialist / Leader
Manpower Middle East