Job description / Role
I am looking for a turbine outage manager to work for a field service company. This is a dynamic and varied role that will offer a competitive salary and lots of travel opportunities for the right person.
The package on offer is;
- Monthly (inclusive) salary of 50,000 AED
- Visa for you and your family
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Relocation assistance (if required)
- Great annual bonus (equal to 2 months' salary)
- Annual flight ticket home
AED 45,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience;
- A degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years experience in Operations and Maintenance of Power Plants
- Experience of Outage Management
- Experience with one of the following Mitsubishi Turbine models - M701F3, M701F4, M501F, 251B
If you have thee required experience, please apply today!
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.