Job description / Role
Outbound Transportation Manager
• Establish and arrange haulage requirements on a daily basis in order to meet the needs of the business
• Liaise with traffic Coordinators/warehouse to efficiently manage the loading plan for LOME transport.
• Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators for LOME distributors & retail customers using existing- Delivery Lead time, Truck Fill Rate, Cut Off Provision, Outbound Transport budget
• Collate and maintain key information for carrier reports for review at monthly meetings
• Work with Transport Manager to control & enhance the existing transport plan
• Ensure that an efficient handover is maintained across traffic controllers
• Other ad hoc duties as directed by Transport Manager
• Undertake projects as directed by the Transport Manager
NB: The role is likely to evolve, and further responsibilities/projects will be identified in due course.
• To be the first point of contact for transport related matters, instigating the resolution of issues arising from the daily operational activities.
• Implement effective and relevant transport methods and strategies which to ensure the needs of the organization and its customers are achieved.
• Take full responsibility for the validation of invoices and the subsequent cost allocation to the affaires within their Division, also the production of any associated management information and KPIs.
• Assist on transport projects, depending on size and Divisional context.
• Attend the regular carrier review meetings.
• Attend the weekly/monthly Transport meeting with Divisions.
• KSA Documentation Submission to Finance for Zakar/Tax Recon Purposes
• Manage the outbound team (LOME + 3PL resource) in most efficient manner.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Head of Operations Logistics for a Leading FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Logistics Consultant – Automotive
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|