Job description / Role
• Reach new sales prospects.
• Develops and implements effective visit plans for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, and demonstrate products.
• Quotes and negotiates prices, terms of sales and credit terms etc.
• Prepares sales and service agreements and records orders.
• Follows –up with clients about the quality of products and service.
• Communicates new products and service opportunities.
• Participates in collecting due payments and coordinates with internal concerned personnel to ensure all due payments are collected.
• Achieve total sales target on monthly basis.
• Get new project leads for new clients( Salon/ Spa etc)
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: BA
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years of experience in a Beauty industry
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Negotiation skills
• Communication skills
• Age Range: minimum 28
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Bilingual
• Language Fluency: Arabic, English
• Current Location: Abu Dhabi
• Must have UAE driving License
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Indoor Sales Executive - Male/Female
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
Retail Sales Executive
|Abu Dhabi||25 May|