Job description / Role
Opening for Outsystems developer in Abudhabi location
We are looking for a Outsystems developer with the below skills.
• Ability to design technical solution for the business application, creating functional components of UI/UX requirements
• Ability to build web/mobile application using the OutSystems platform
• Tackle complex technical problems following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption.
• Develop integration with external systems leveraging API’s
• Strong experience in understanding the project lifecycle of Outsystems platform
• Ability to conduct unit/integration testing and delivery on the sprint backlog
• Understanding of using/reusing templates and themes
• Working as a team helps design and develop custom features and application components using agreed Agile team and company practices.
• Program and develop integrations with external systems to meet business workflow needs.
• 3+ years of Outsystems development experience and certification will be plus
• 3-4 year's experience in HTML/CSS/JS stack & related frameworks
• Advanced HTML and CSS authoring skills using non-visual tools and IDE’s
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Front End Developer
|Abu Dhabi||11 Mar|
Web UI/UX Developer
|Abu Dhabi||13 Mar|
Full Stack Software Engineer
Robert Half International (RHI)