Sorry! This position is no longer accepting applications.

PA / Office Manager

Charterhouse

Dubai, UAE

Ref: GP186-3783

Job description / Role

Charterhouse is working with a reputable, stable and multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dubai Healthcare City who is looking to hire a PA / Office Manager.

You will report directly into the General Manager and support other members of the team with various day-to-day administrative tasks. This role will involve a lot of working on your own initiative, the support is there should you need it but ideally you will be self-sufficient and enjoy working as part of a small team. You will be expected to support the GM on a PA basis 95 percent of the time and the other 5 percent you will deal with walk-in enquiries.

Requirements

The successful candidate should have previous experience in a PA and/or Office Management role within a corporate environment. UAE experience is preferred in the candidate’s most recent role. This is an excellent opportunity for a well presented and friendly candidate who is interested in pursuing their next position in Dubai.

About the Company

The Charterhouse brand and business was launched in Dubai and the Middle East in April 2004 by a team of international recruiters and management consultants, after its inception in Sydney, Australia in September 2003. Charterhouse Middle East is now positioned as the leading regional recruiter within its area of disciplines and functional markets.

Charterhouse offers professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services to all sectors of the market. Service quality is guaranteed, thanks to a particular focus on flexibility. Charterhouse was the first international search and selection business to establish Dubai as its base. The growth in the Middle East region has been mirrored by Charterhouse globally, with offices now in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.

Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Job Alerts by Email
  • Personalised updates on latest career opportunities
  • Insights on hiring and employment activity in your industry
  • Typically sent twice a month
Office Manager salaries in UAE

Average monthly compensation
AED 11,500

Breakdown available for industries, cities and years of experience