Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
A new role has come up with a fast growing sports facility in the UAE. Our client is looking for a Padel Coach who will conduct coaching programs within the club locations and be responsible for promoting and elaborating coaching programs.
You will ensure an outstanding guest experience, recommend training programs and promote additional enrollment.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Develop suitable training programs for students based on their age, objectives, and individual skillsets.
• Develop innovative ways to assist beginners or young students in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
• Identify the learning styles that work best for each student and adapt coaching methods accordingly.
• Provide a fun, secure, and productive learning environment for students.
• Assist students in developing and improving Padel skills and techniques.
• Assess students' games skills to determine areas in need of improvement and potential level.
• Conduct games and activities combining Padel for junior students.
• Ensure a high level of Student satisfaction.
• Promote new student registration progression and retention.
• Regularly report to the Head Coach/ Operation Manager on overall progress and development of coaching programs.
• Actively participate in a brainstorming session with the team to develop new training programs, activities, and events.
• Manage events in collaboration with the Marketing and Operations team (event, tournament, activation, etc ) in line with the Company’s plans.
• Manage coaching schedules.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• 1 years of professional experience in padel sports or former professional Padel player
• Fluent in English and knowledge in other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Deutsch and German would be an advantage
• Experience planning and executing various programs within a club or academy
• Have background in providing padel training
• Ideally, a former professional player or a coach in Spain or Latin America.
• Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.