Job description / Role
- Undertakes Painting, Texture painting, furniture polishing, servicing and refurbishment to all hotel equipment's as to the required standard and quality.
- Conducts regular planned maintenance.
- Undertakes painting and furniture polishing as required.
- Records details of work completed, purchase requisitions, stores requisitions and other workshop documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Use of safety "Tag Out" system.
- Observes the provisions of the relevant policies and procedure (POMEC) for hotel.
- Ensures that Health, Safety & Environment policy and procedures and all relevant health, safety environmental legislation are observed.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement process and to the meeting of business objectives.
- Undertakes all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the relevant work rules and standards.
- Responds immediate to all work requests which concern Health and Safety.
- Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Completes all work orders with due diligence.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient painting maintenance and repair works.
Level of Education
Secondary professional education
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.