Job description / Role
- Analyzing legal issues and preparing written and oral responses to them.
- Reviewing contracts and agreements.
- Auditing circulars and university incoming and outgoing letters regarding any legal affairs.
- Preparing legal memorandums and legal opinions about cases and their appeals on the behalf of the university at the state courts
- Preparing and reviewing draft resolutions issued by the University Chancellor.
- Participating in committees in charge of preparing, reviewing and updating university laws and policies.
- Supervising the collection and organization of regulations, decisions and instructions related to university operations, studying them, and making suggestions on how to improve them
- Participating in Student Disciplinary Board meetings
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 Mar|
Senior Paralegal / Junior Legal Counsel
Paralegal - FMCG
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||21 Mar|