Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a well renowned law firm in UAE.
An ideal candidate would be responsible to work alongside a Senior Associate and Inhouse lawyers to provide administrative and support function, should be able to draft memos, legal documentation and manage important documents.
Provide administrative and assistance, including review of incoming correspondence, drafting and amending outgoing correspondence, proofreading and cross-checking references in contracts, assisting with translation of documents (where necessary), organizing meetings, preparing contracts for signature, arranging contracts to be signed and sent to the concerned parties.
• Drafting contracts, documenting, and managing all transactions
• Organizing files, calling on legal witnesses, maintaining a legal library and more
• Performing due diligence on contracts and business agreements
• Conducting legal research
• Performing company searches
• Chasing payments
• Drafting letters of engagement
• Conducting proforma reviews
• Cooperation & liaison with legal advisors where required, to ensure all documents are up to date, all parties are aware of the current status and to flag any potential issues.
• Researching the facts of the case as well as identifying the appropriate laws, judicial decisions, and legal articles relevant to the case.
To be successful you would ideally possess a law degree from a common law or civil law jurisdiction.
• 3 + years as a paralegal or legal assistant or legal researcher with focus on processing documents and managing legal documents.
• Completion of an approved paralegal program is a plus, and
• Excellent drafting skills in English and Arabic
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.