Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries. Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently looking to engage a Paralegal Intern to be based in our Dubai office. This role is responsible for supporting the Operations Team on reviewing and drafting legal documents.
The successful candidate will be qualified in Law and have experience as a Paralegal Intern in reviewing and drafting a wide range of Legal documentation.
• Managing set-ups and all transactions in different entities across GCC.
• Reviewing and drafting legal contracts
• Performing due diligence on contracts and business agreements
• Reviewing commercial terms, RFPs/NDAs/MSAs/SOWs
• Conducting legal research
• Performing company searches
• Drafting letters of engagement
• Excellent knowledge of GCC governance and laws with expertise in UAE Law.
• Experience with corporate commercial law or contract law
• Experience in Labour Law
• Expertise in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English
Manpower can offer you:
• Attractive package and Incentives
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• An experienced and supportive management team
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Alnair Mineral Services
Corporate/Commercial Paralegal or Associate
Abdo Rafiq & Partners
Junior Legal Associate / Corporate Service